Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Captain Jack Sparrow!! -my new idol

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
One word love…curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do
what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse.
You want to see what it feels like.
One day, you won't be able to resist.


I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

We must fight…to run away!

Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by.

Better being hung than being someone's dinner.

Do hope you enjoy this brief time we have together, as I'll quickly defeat you.

I quite like the sound of that: Captain Jack Sparrow…the last pirate..

And the BEST one :

Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be
dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for.
Because you can never predict when they're going to do something
incredibly…
stupid!

LOL!!!!


-Captain Jack Sparrow-

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket